Jun 8, 2012

Just to fill my night...

8 jun 2012

I'm about to go out...cari mkanan...lapar wei...parent blik kg...so tggl nick ngan adik je la...adik dh mkn td...

As I stand still...an unexpected phone call I get...special phone call from someone...she doesn't sound well...tanya berkali2...dia ckp x sihat...selsema and sakit tekak katanya...

Sy thu dia menipu...wlaupon dh hmpr 3 thun jd sejarah...but it still there...deep inside me...she's crying...I can sense it from her voice...I have to be there for her...light up my cigar and start a conversation...

I hope a little joke could cheer her up...after a while...she start to tell me the truth...she's crying again...but nothing I can do...x berguna lgsg nick nie...

After a while...I have to stop the conversation as my credit drain...rush to the store as I promise to text her...she still crying when I leave her...get a topup...and football game start to play...I start to text her...but no reply...is she ok...nick ddk skjap...try to enjoy the game...tp rsa x seronok nk tgk game tu...

Decide to go home...as I reach home...I text her again...still no reply...maybe a call would reach her...but vain...maybe she's asleep...I will be around...in case she need a shoulder to lean on...

And now...its 5 Am...I think she's ok...subuh pon dh sudah...I think I will take a short nap now...gudnyte...

9 jun 2012, 5:42 AM
Sent by Nick's BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

 
;