Nov 28, 2011

When its Come

You know...erm...
i tried to forget you...
to move on like how u ask me to do...
like how u can do it...
i even take u as my mentor to forget what actually happen...
the process is not about u...
its about who u are...
its about a memory we make together...
and both of it make it much more harder to be done...

sumtimes i can forget it...
with a smile on my face i eventually forget what i have too...
for a while...
its not that easy...
to have those smile and laugh that can make me forget about u...
but its soo easy for me to remember...
what i should forget...and it is u...
as easy as ur name...the memory come back alive
as easy as ur smell...the memory knocking back the heart...
as easy as smile on other couple...the memory of us playing in my mind...
and i lost all of the progress that i thought will stay...

sleep...yes sleep...
sleep gonna help me through this...
sick of crying my self at night...
i finally can close my eyes...
left the world for a while...
with a hope that u will never come knocking into my dream...
and if luck on my side...u wont be there in my dream...
but the second in the morning...
when i woke my self up...
i completely forget about the reason why i crying last night...
the reason why im so broken...
and then all those thing gonna hit me again...
like a stab straight to my heart...
i remember it all...yeah...its hurt...

now i know it...
its not the bad memory that hurt the most...
but the best one...
when u know that it will never happen again...
for the 2nd time...

No comments:

 
;